Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm going to have more than a few things to sell here, so bear with me. The prices I list are firm, and fair.

I have a set of Harley short angled highway extensions and chrome and rubber pegs, as seen in the photo below. Everything is there, just bolt them up and go. I would separate, but installing the pegs was such a pain in the ass I don't want anyone to suffer through trying to do it. Photos below.

$110, shipped. Retail for the extensions is $110 and the pegs are $70 (size large pegs). Shipping will be via USPS priority mail. Photos as soon as SmugMug processes them. (annoying)

·
Registered
422 Posts
paypal

do you take paypal? how far off the bars do they extend Im short and worry about a reach issue.
thanks
shawn

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I prefer paypal, actually. I'm tall and my legs were far from straight when I had them on the bike.

I just measured them, and from the back of the bar clamp (imagine the rider's side edge of the crash bar) to the peg mount is 5". you can also vary the distance your legs stretch by raising or lowering the clamp height on the bar.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I put the Long version of these on my RGU and they are too long. There is a lot of adjustment in them by virtue of the position on the crash bar and the amount of rotation up or down. You will be able to adjust the angle of the foot pag to suit as well. This like getting the foot pegs free.

·
Registered
891 Posts
It would help if you would share your height / inseam As someone who almost makes it to 5-7, having an idea of whether or not these are what I would need would be helpful

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm 6'2" with a 34 inseam. Note also I had them mounted low and adjusted the angle of the arm down toward to road to give me extra room.

If you're 5'7", you'll be fine.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm 6'2" with a 34 inseam. Note also I had them mounted low and adjusted the angle of the arm down toward to road to give me extra room.

If you're 5'7", you'll be fine.
Sarg - I think you will be happy with these - if you angle them straight back the pegs will be just about even with the lower fairing edge.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Deal done

Just wanted to post that the deal was done. Good communication, sent a MO, got a PM that it had been received and the pegs came in the mail - on the bike the same night. Good doing business with straight up people. Thanks Savoir-faire.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts