·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product ID: 57137-04

Harley Skull Windshield with medallion in original box

In box, AWESOME shape, never mounted

From what I could find the MSRP is $239.51

SO, asking $120 plus shipping. Its light but a decent size box.

Paypal preferred

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Check out the rules for selling.

If you request that you are paid via paypal gift option, your thread will be deleted. The buyer has no protection against fraud if payment is sent via gift, and it is not meant to be used for purchasing items online and goes against paypal policy. We also suggest no one buy anything if the seller requests that you pay via gift option,.. you are NOT protected against fraud..

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
If you request that you are paid via paypal gift option, your thread will be deleted. The buyer has no protection against fraud if payment is sent via gift, and it is not meant to be used for purchasing items online and goes against paypal policy. We also suggest no one buy anything if the seller requests that you pay via gift option,.. you are NOT protected against fraud..
OK ,no prob.. I didnt know that was in the rules for posting, so my ignorance...I did say Paypal gift preferred or add 3% if you ldont like that function...either way no prob.

Regardless, rules re-read, edited...ride safe

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
How tall is the shield if you dont mind me asking.:confused:
My pleasure...You know I didnt even measure..but I will when I get home..after a search it looks like there may have been a few sizes...

I'll measure against the stocker and try to get a "from the speedo ledge" measurement..I bought it long ago and decided to go away from skulls...never mounted it...

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
I can say gift or no gift to Mastergunner you have yourself an honest guy. Bought wheels from the man and spent more than this windshield got exactly what he told me I was getting.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the delay on the measurements...I set it up on the bike still in the plastic and it measures very close to 16 inches from the top of the speedo ledge vertically....appreciate it ESRYDR...Ride Safe!!

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
No problem , just telling the facts ya know. Measure the shield from the center hole up and that will give you the size of the shield. That's the way the harley shields get measured.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts