Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched hi & low for a thread on this but can't find one. I'm thinking of installing the Titanium gauges on my 13 RGC & I'm trying to find out how the mileage gets entered in. Does the ECM push that to the speedometer or does this have to be added by the dealer?

Thanks,

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
if it's the same guage as on the cvo models, you order it with the mileage in it. I switched out the gauges on the wife's bike with the cvo gauges, and ordered it with a higher mileage than it had and just waited until the mileage on the bike was at the same (well, within 1 mile anyway).

so yeah, if one was to check the digital tech, the mileage wouldn't be exactly the same as what was on the gauge, but close enough anyway :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Skratch, I didn't realize the Moco did that. I thought it either got loaded in from the ECU or a Dealer had to do it. I'll be doing this over the winter months so I will be able to give them the exact mileage off my bike. Once the salt hits the roads, my bike gets put up until spring..

Thanks again!

if it's the same guage as on the cvo models, you order it with the mileage in it. I switched out the gauges on the wife's bike with the cvo gauges, and ordered it with a higher mileage than it had and just waited until the mileage on the bike was at the same (well, within 1 mile anyway).

so yeah, if one was to check the digital tech, the mileage wouldn't be exactly the same as what was on the gauge, but close enough anyway :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts