Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 RG, i have both of the 30K Bluetooth headsets. I also have the HD corded headsets. Do you have to disable the one to use the other? When the Bluetooth stop working on the headsets how to you reset them to pair them again?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
2019 RG, i have both of the 30K Bluetooth headsets. I also have the HD corded headsets. Do you have to disable the one to use the other? When the Bluetooth stop working on the headsets how to you reset them to pair them again?
When the WHIM is put on the bike and made operational with the digital technician at the HD dealer the wired DIN connector looses its mic function but you can still hear through it. I'm not sure what you're asking about the Bluetooth unless you are asking how/where to pair it and that's done through the radio.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My question is; The corded headsets intercom quit working shortly after I had the whim installed. So if I understand you correctly, you loose the ability to use both (corded units) once the whim is installed? Or can you disable the bluetooth and still use the corded headsets?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had usage of the corded headsets a few weeks after the whim was installed. Is there a upgrade or some sort of time out that the mic will quit working? Can Harley upgrade change this to you can use the corded headsets?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts