Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this does not belong in Windshield section. Just put these on today and they seem to work well. Very easy install too.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Sorry if this does not belong in Windshield section. Just put these on today and they seem to work well. Very easy install too.
I need to get mine installed. Put the lowers on a couple weeks ago.

We have a similar progression in touring bikes.

I put 60,000 miles on a '10 Voyager 1700, replaced it with a '16 Road Glide Ultra, and now the '18 Road Glide Special.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to get mine installed. Put the lowers on a couple weeks ago.

We have a similar progression in touring bikes.

I put 60,000 miles on a '10 Voyager 1700, replaced it with a '16 Road Glide Ultra, and now the '18 Road Glide Special.
I loved the Voyager as a tourer but it was just too much for me locally with it’s high center of gravity. Loved all my Vulcans though (1500 FI, 1600 Nomad & the Voyager)

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
I loved the Voyager as a tourer but it was just too much for me locally with it’s high center of gravity. Loved all my Vulcans though (1500 FI, 1600 Nomad & the Voyager)
I agree. I had other bikes for local like the '07 Vulcan Mean Streak.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree. I had other bikes for local like the '07 Vulcan Mean Streak.
Without a garage I am limited to one bike. It broke my heart to get rid of that Voyager after only a year but I was bound to hurt myself. I went to the SG but I really couldn’t make it comfortable like all my Vulcans. But I LOVE my new RG. So easy to handle. I’m 64 now and I’ll be keeping this til I can’t hold it up.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Yes. Went on very easily (trick: cock the bars). Being new to RG not sure how much it’s helping but if it’s good enough for a CVO it’s good enough for me lol.
Yeah...Cheap and easy, Like a good date.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts