Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought the Floorboard extensions. well engineered, comfortable, quick shipment, courteous & helpful on the phone. highly recommend.

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
bought the Floorboard extensions. well engineered, comfortable, quick shipment, courteous & helpful on the phone. highly recommend.
Jimmyray , What do the floor board extenders do ? Does it just push the boards out ? Any pics ?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Out of all the money I've spent on bikes....the floorboard extenders are one of the best bang for the buck accessories.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Thanks guys for the positive reviews, just ordered a set. Cant wait to actually plant my whole shoe comfortably on my floorboard.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Installed mine two weeks ago prior to 2500 mile trip to Black Hills and Yellowstone. I'm 6'4" with size 12's and they made a huge diff in being able to move feet around and keeping my boots on the boards. Fast install and great add-on.

·
Registered
559 Posts
floor board extenders

just installed the floor board extenders,super easy.half hour tops.love em.i would suggest that you put a small dab of silicone on the parts to hold them from sliding off when you install,it helps.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Recwived my floorboard extensions FAST! I love em. Would also recommend them to anyone. Thanks again guys, for the recommendations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts