Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like working on my bikes and for the love of Pete, I can't located the connector #107 on my 2013 RG. I am installing the oil temp gauge and all I need is to find the 107 connector. I tried looking for a picture online, but could not locate.

Bob

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
If I'm correct this was mentioned in another thread awhile back, problem was it's a misprint, it's another number, I can't remember the thread though. .... :confused:

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I'm correct this was mentioned in another thread awhile back, problem was it's a misprint, it's another number, I can't remember the thread though. .... :confused:

Sent from my SPH-L710
I read something a while back referencing connector 170, but thought it was a misprint. I'll keep digging. Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Check out Mike U's post #26 in this thread for the location of the connector,

http://www.roadglide.org/showpost.php?p=388280&postcount=26
TripleJ-

Thanks. I also took some pictures to post but the phone is messed up. True enough, the plug is sitting right under the speed with a cap on it. Time to button this thing up and go for a ride, before snow/ice comes this way.

Job completed. Ran it around the block and needle started to move a little, so I am calling it a success.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts