Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be traveling to Harrison AR and looking for a place to stay. Prefer a motel with an attached restaurant and in-room coffee. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I ride with a small group of guys to Arkansas twice a year. We normally stay in Eureka Springs, but when we stay in Harrison, it is toward the west side in a Super 8. Not an in-house restaurant, but several good ones in the area, and a very good BBQ place that is just a short walk east, without having to cross any street. Excellent food. There is also a very good fuel/convenience store literally next door making that last a night or first thing in the AM fuel up very handy. Not a great hotel, but certainly good and handy. They don’t mind if you park your bike under the front canopy.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
This hotel has a bar and grill.

https://www.choicehotels.com/arkansas/harrison/ascend-hotels/ar219?adults=1&checkInDate=2018-05-13&checkOutDate=2018-05-14&gpa=GPADSAPR1&minors=0&pmf=hpagoogle&product=mapresults&ratePlanCode=SAPR1&rooms=1&source=PMFGPADACSAPR1_AR219_mapresults_US_1_desktop_2018-05-13_default_8243407458003117_gha_camp_all_desktop_ascend

Part of the Choice Hotels and only 12,000 points for a King Suite.

Haven't personally stayed there, but would consider it the next time I go to AR. I usually use my armed forces vacation club when staying in that area. A few different locations around the state.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts