Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to upgrade my system from the Boom Audio to the Level 3 Soundz Customz system which is a package deal using Focal speakers and the Arc Audio amp. Just wondering is anyone has any experience with them, customer service wise, or warranty wise? Based on this forum it looks like those would be great components for just a 2 channel system. That setup including all the harnesses and brackets/adapters is $700. Seems reasonable.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I have Soundz Level IV system with added 157-2's in my lids and upgraded to Arc XDI 600.4 amp.... Peter is GREAT to work with! YES... all plug and play... tuned prior to you getting everything. Always there to help and answer questions and customer service is top notch.

I will advise you to upgrade your amp at this point. I had a good friend that followed my lead on Level IV with only the 2 channel setup and 125.2.... he later wanted to upgrade to 4 channel and lids. Before his lids got there, he installed the 600.4 and he was blown away by the difference with just the fronts on the 600.4.

Its worth the extra coin now.... ask about mounting requirements while your at it... I bought their inner suport bracket for the 600.4 to fit properly.

Here is a quick video of my Level IV system....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r_8HAmHOII

BTW... for the 2015/2016.... ( not sure on the 2013 or older ) Talk to Peter on the FLASH INFO and get the specifics. I used the FLASH INFO off their site after alking to him and works great as you can tell from the video. Just touch base with him prior to the FLASH and verify no updates to procedures. I printed it all out and gave it to the tech at HD.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have heard nothing but good coming from Soundz Customz. If you can afford it I would upgrade to level lV. I have used several Focal models and the KRCs are by far their best especially pushed by the Arc 600 amp, the Arc mini doesn't do those speakers justice.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I had Peter install the Level 1 system at Laughlin about 4-5 years ago. Arc 125.2 with Focals. He set up the amp using an oscilloscope and the only problem I had was 2 years later the line level to RCA adapter had a short and I just switched to high level input to Amp and still works great.

He was great to do business with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts