Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I had a real nice location from Hog Pens. It replaced the master cylinder top cover with a little taller one with the garage door opener inside of it with a button that came out top. Great idea. Peice of garbage though. Worked for a couple years then the button broke the clicker button on the board.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 RG 107
45 Posts
You location is always being monitored by your phone unless you have disabled location services. With that said this would not cause any extra battery drain on your phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for that info I did not know that and I just checked my phone and u r correct my location is currently monitored so there should be no additional battery drain Thanks again

·
Registered
2021 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
227 Posts
Thanks for that info I did not know that and I just checked my phone and u r correct my location is currently monitored so there should be no additional battery drain Thanks again
I have an android and keep location services off, is this what you all are talking about?

41 - 43 of 43 Posts