Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get the best deal around on the HHI X-23 trees and all other HHI products. If youa re looking for HHI parts let me know and I'll price them out for you.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hawg Halters trees and other products are shipping daily. Please PM or call for best pricing.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If youa re doing a 23" wheel the HHI X-23 trees are in my opinion the best option out there. Pm or call for specific pricing and let me together an entire 23" wheel package for you.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HHI triple trees and all other products made by HHI are always on sale for members of this forum. If you need some of their parts please let me know and I can make you a great deal.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Get the best deal on all HHI products from Hogpro. PM with info on what you need and I can get you cost. We have been working with HHI since 2001.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
X-23 trees from HogPro are the best deal around. In my opinion better and more complete than Pickard as well.

PM or call for pricing and I can put together an entire 23" wheel package for you.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
X-23 trees are in stock or will drop ship. My pricing is great and these will drastically increase the rideability of your bike with a 23" wheel. Do it once do it right. Give me a call and I can get you everything that you need.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Get your HHI parts from HogPro. We are always dealing on HHI parts. Give me a call or PM please.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you need HHI parts please contact us first. We can provide great prices on all HHI parts.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Get your HHI stuff from HogPro. Please let me know exactly what you need and I can provide a great discounted price to you as a member of the Road Glide forums.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HHI X-23 triple trees are always on sale and almost always on the shelf here at HogPro. PM or call and I can get you pricing and check stock for you.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Get your X-23 trees from HogPro. I have several varieties in stock ready to ship. I can also get you a 23" wheel and fender, everything needed for your winter build. Start planning early and be ready when the snow melts next year.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hawg Halters X-23 triple trees are a must if you are putting a 23" wheel on your bagger. We have them in stock for most years and models in stock. Our pricing will not be beat. Please call for the best price. If you are doing a 23" wheel build get all your stuff from HogPro.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The HHI X-23 has proven to be the most popular 23" setup on the market and I sell more than anyone else. I keep them in stock (although they do sell out on occasion) so if youa re looking for one give me a call or PM me and I can get you great discounted forum pricing.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Get a set of HHI X-23 trees for your 23" wheel build from HogPro. We have the best deal on these and can also furnish you with everything else needed for your build. One call does it all.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Get a set of HHI X-23 triple trees if you are putting a 23" wheel on your bike. I can get you everything else needed for that 23" build as well.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you are going to a 23" wheel on your Road Glide talk to me. I can get you everything you need in order to complete your build.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Get a set of HHI X-23 triple trees form HogPro along with everything else that you need for your 23" build. One call does it all.

Drew

1 - 20 of 21 Posts