Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought Renegade Whistler wheels at Daytona....a couple of weeks ago, I noticed some chrome bubbles on the front. I took pictures and sent to Hawg Halters (The Renegade dealer). Within a couple of hours, they had responded with some solutions on how to get me a new wheel. Fortunately, I live in Tampa, and Leesburg was coming up, so I suggested I just meet there and get replacement.

I had barley pulled into their trailer when they recognized me, had me on a lift, replaced the front and did a double check of the back.

Absolutely fantastic customer service.....Now, if I could just afford a set of their handlebars!!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm surprised more people dont have the interanally wired bars with internal brake and hydraulic clutch.

Those are bars are THE way to go in my opinion. They are pricey but i see bikes that people spend lots and lots of money on but still have brake and clutch cables flapping in the breeze.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Bought Renegade Whistler wheels at Daytona....a couple of weeks ago, I noticed some chrome bubbles on the front. I took pictures and sent to Hawg Halters (The Renegade dealer). Within a couple of hours, they had responded with some solutions on how to get me a new wheel. Fortunately, I live in Tampa, and Leesburg was coming up, so I suggested I just meet there and get replacement.

I had barley pulled into their trailer when they recognized me, had me on a lift, replaced the front and did a double check of the back.

Absolutely fantastic customer service.....Now, if I could just afford a set of their handlebars!!!!
Man I am impressed! !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts