Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't miss out on Hawg Wired sale.
Six pack as low as 638.00 400 watts RMS they just did this yesterday.
All systems at low price.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
can you run 3 sets of the 1 RS amp?

--edit---

NVM I see you need to add this remote amp.

http://hawg-wired.com/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=152

D.
If its set up, the way my PSC 3004 is, its Xpandable. Which allows, whom-ever to purchase the Satelite amp, or amps, or it comes w/that amp!
I plan on purchasing the SixPack. From what I understand you can run speakers (4ohm) in paralel, cause the RS 402 is 2 ohm stable.
I've got pics of my current set up in my profile, which will soon be my Old Set Up. hehehe
Satelite Amps are mounted on top my Ra-did-eo.
Clinical terms, thats what makes the PSC 3004 a 4-channel amp, is the Satelites.
They are Great Sounding lil Amps. Super Clean and pretty 'POW'-erful!
hehehe

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
I'm not sure how long I just found out. But I can tell I don't wait to long. And of coarse you all know I will discount tade more on this.:D
Frank I know you always have great prices, I'm glad I bought my Hawgwired adapter kit from you. I just want to know when the new series amps with the remote come out, you can definetly sign me up for 2. :D

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
agree... I scored my six pack over on HDF from a member for 450 :)

Was planning on going the RF amp route but this deal was only a few bucks more...

http://www.hdforums.com/forum/touring-parts/824960-hawg-wired-6-pack-for-sale.html

guy even gave me the original invoice from Frank at Dragos lol.

not trying ot hijack the tread .... point being this sale price and product from Dragos is pretty flipping nice.

D.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Yup, I bid 520 on it.. I let it slip away. It's ok I will give Frank the business.
Cant Go Wrong w/Frank he is a Great Dude for Customer Service and I'd love for him to mayb tune my bike one day,...but, I just scored a set of Tweeter Grilles off evilbay for $50.00! Cost me an xtra $5.00 for shipping.
$139.00 retail.
Franks gonna get my Six Pack Order very,very, soooon!
When I get done doing what I'm planning on this year, I'll have 700 Watts and 10 speakers. My ole system was pretty kila, 450 watts, and 6 speakers.
Pics are in my album , on my Profile page. System Rocked!!!
Hawg-Wired Rules!

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
You jumping ship from RF buddy? :)
I wouldn't really call it jumping ship, just making a change. I had Hawgwired before RF, I really like RF, but with the new stuff Hawgwired is coming out with.....well you know. I just bought a painted inner fairing and decided I'm going to set the bike up a little bit different. :D

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I wouldn't really call it jumping ship, just making a change. I had Hawgwired before RF, I really like RF, but with the new stuff Hawgwired is coming out with.....well you know. I just bought a painted inner fairing and decided I'm going to set the bike up a little bit different. :D
Ahhhh. You know what Im going for. Just making sure you still agree Im on track. Good luck brother:beer:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts