Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm think of ordering this system. I thought I saw somewhere on here about a member that sells these for a great price? Maybe Dragos? Can someone tell me if this is worth the money? I'm just looking for a 2 spkr system. No lowers or bag speakers. Also, is this a easy install? Seen something about removing the gas tank? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
This was my first foray into aftermarket speakers on my first road glide in 2009/10 (speakers different then). This is a very nice system. For a two speakers system I doubt you will be disappointed. Could hear most music on highway clear/loud enough. I was happy.

Though I would see if you can listen to one somewhere. Then listen to other two speaker setups. That way you will know your ears approve and the loot is well spent.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
101 Posts
8 Pack

I ordered the six pack from Dragos, Frank is great to deal with.
Easy install, you do remove the tank to run the power from the battery. It is pretty much plug and play ,no splicing. You can later expand off that amp, if you choose to add more speakers.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I just finished installing a Hawg-Wired system on my Ultra.
I do have the lowers also but, while testing and tuning just the fairing speakers, it can be pretty damn loud!!:D:D
I choose the Hawg-Wired system because it allows for a lot of flexibility going forward. (my .02).

You can always start with the 6-pak, if you find your wanting more, then add lowers. even more add the rear, etc. etc. etc.

as with all mods, money usually becomes the limiting factor :p

Frank at Dragos has good pricing on Hawg-Wired items.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts