Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of 5.25 speakers. With cross overs. 100.00 a pair. Plus shipping or best reasonable offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cross overs

Attachments

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Is there enough room in the tour-pak pods for both speakers and the crossover ? I just did my buddy's CVO ultra classic and I gotta say I'm impressed with the loudness and clarity of the system with 400 watt amp and 4 6.5" speakers that I'm thinking of doing the same thing to my bike.

W

·
0 Posts
Is there enough room in the tour-pak pods for both speakers and the crossover ? I just did my buddy's CVO ultra classic and I gotta say I'm impressed with the loudness and clarity of the system with 400 watt amp and 4 6.5" speakers that I'm thinking of doing the same thing to my bike.
No there is not enough room in the TP Pods. I put those DX speakers in my TP Pods but you have to use an 1" adapter ring, different grill covers with longer screws and find a place to mount the crossovers. I put mine under the TP. I did a write up with pictures quite awhile back.

http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=13194

·
Registered
123 Posts
Will these bolt right up in stock location in fairing?

·
Registered
188 Posts
no. they require the 5.25 to 6.5 inch adapter ring.

·
Super Moderator
12,331 Posts
no. they require the 5.25 to 6.5 inch adapter ring.
They will fit, they're 5.25", the issue will be the impedance, I'm sure those speakers are 4ohm, no harm will be done, just won't get the maximum potential out of the head unit.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts