Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those that mite of wondered how these are installed,....
Gotta drill a 1/4 hole in the speaker grill plate itself, after ya get it off the bike.
Pretty ez.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Looking good Neano!
I have the same ones with the HW 6 pack and they sound great.
I think you'll enjoy them.
I know i do.
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking good Neano!
I have the same ones with the HW 6 pack and they sound great.
I think you'll enjoy them.
I know i do.
Mike U.
I hope I do?!!!
I think I will?!
Called Hawg Wired, the other day to ask xactly how to hookm up, they said w/aftermarket radio, use the front output wires, for m, if I was using an amp.

hehe, told the dude, Rich was his name, that I was run n a PSC3004 and a PSC1502 producing 126 db of crystal clear , audiophile sound, (thx. donut for the interpertation-hehe) ... he said hookm up to the 3004.
LOL
startn to get a lil entusiastic! ooooh! :)

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Are those 6.5" speakers in your uppers ? I just installed them last night on my ultra and had a very hard time putting the fairing back on. I see the rubber from the magnet is hitting the inside if the fairing. Looking for some feedback if you can help me some.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are those 6.5" speakers in your uppers ? I just installed them last night on my ultra and had a very hard time putting the fairing back on. I see the rubber from the magnet is hitting the inside if the fairing. Looking for some feedback if you can help me some.
Mite b the adapters are turned a lil too much, to the Left or Rite???
Double check, ur every step.
Take apart a put back together to make sure!

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I actually matched it up again tot he packaging the adapters came in exactly. I took the speaker off to double check my work and now thinking why would the package be right it was printed by another human being that could've made a mistake. It sucks that now I have to take off the nose all over again because of this. I've been speaking to Justin about my buddy's ultra classic CVO and he's been a great a assistance to all the problems we ran into to get the four in the face system in. Now here is now my bike with all this room and the speakers are causing a problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts