Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a look at the M6 after 2K. I noticed little to no wear in the shoe and had 1/4" chain deflection. The gap from the primary bottom to the shoe hadn't changed from initial install.

Bike has 21K and I use Harley Syn3 2050 in the primary.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
I took a look at mine too the other day because I had to replace the inner primary seal that sprung a leak. I've got about 4k on my Hayden and it is showing signs of wear but not to bad yet. The gap at the bottom of the shoe didn't change much either

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
I am going to check mine Haden tensioner out pretty soon, I have around 10,000 miles on it so we will see how good they do wear.
I would think that most of the wear would be where the sides of the links make contact with the shoe but when center of the chain hits the shoe the wear would slow down.

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
I am going to check mine Haden tensioner out pretty soon, I have around 10,000 miles on it so we will see how good they do wear.
I would think that most of the wear would be where the sides of the links make contact with the shoe but when center of the chain hits the shoe the wear would slow down.
I'm pretty sure of that too. I makes sence that once the rollers of the chain start hitting the shoe it would slow the wear down substantially

1 - 4 of 4 Posts