Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this kit installed with all my other assortment of parts.

The fit and finish is great, just not as loud as I'd hoped.......But then again I tell myself, what are you expecting at 70 of the freeway, anyone else impressed/unimpressed with this setup?

·
Registered
69 Posts
The amp is awesome, the mounting kit and harnesses are awesome. The speakers, well not so much for *my* tastes. It really is a good kit as a whole. The problem lies in HD/HK for their closed-system head unit.

You can buy the amp and the mounting kit w/harness as 2 separate kits. I'm using exactly those plus a pair of ARC Moto 602's. I have a PSM to put in to replace the BT line-levelers - but when I go in there next time, going to see if I can find a place to cram a JL Audio Fix-86 - but that's going to have to wait for cooler weather. I think it's about 120 in my garage right now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Had this kit installed with all my other assortment of parts.

The fit and finish is great, just not as loud as I'd hoped.......But then again I tell myself, what are you expecting at 70 of the freeway, anyone else impressed/unimpressed with this setup?
Flash or LL is suggested, what year is your bike? HD did make some changes on the '17 models flashing capabilities.

If you did level out, it could be some tweaking of the amp that needs to be done. You should have no problem hearing it at 70mph.

If you know your settings, you may want to call RF tech support for suggestions?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Flash or LL is suggested, what year is your bike? HD did make some changes on the '17 models flashing capabilities.

If you did level out, it could be some tweaking of the amp that needs to be done. You should have no problem hearing it at 70mph.

If you know your settings, you may want to call RF tech support for suggestions?

Had it flashed at a local car audio shop, my dealer couldn't do it

15 RG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts