Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a WHIM module and 2 of the HD 30K wireless Headsets. I had the dealer install the WHIM.

When I paired 1 of the HD 30K headsets to the system it pairs correct and tyou can see it in the wireless setup screen on the Boom. When you click on the configure button on that same screen you get several items you can set. 1 of the issue I am having is it will not let me set anything in this configuration menu.

The second issue I am having is the GPS turn by turn instructions are not coming threw the headset. Also if a call comes in I do not hear it ring in the Headset but when I answer the conversation is coming threw the headset.

The headsets are on the latest FW version (2.0) I did not check the FW of the WHIM module. I would have assumed the dealer who installed the WHIM would have done this. ( I know i should not assume and I will check the version)

has anyone else had an issue like this?

I have not tried to pair the other Headset yet to see if it has the same issue or not. I will try that tonight when I get home.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I have down loaded the app. I have been talking with the Sena tech support for Harley. They are saying you can not have the HS paired to your phone and the Boom system at the same time. You have to pair the HS to the Boom system and your Phone to the Boom system

I was hoping to be able to have it connected to both because it looks like the app would be easy to use and set up a mesh network and doing any other settings you need or want to adjust.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts