Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part #52596-09A FL adjustable rider backrest mounting hardware kit
part#52423-09A Comfort Stitch Pad

Only on the bike a short time. Both are in like new condition. $230.00 shipped in conus.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Parts look good, why are you selling?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parts look good, why are you selling?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Both are on like new condition. Just wasn’t a good fit for me. But if someone wanted to try it for a reasonable price. My loss. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
791 Posts
how easy is instilation, do you need to drill holes?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Part #52596-09A FL adjustable rider backrest mounting hardware kit
part#52423-09A Comfort Stitch Pad

Only on the bike a short time. Both are in like new condition. $230.00 shipped in conus.
i'll take them if still avail. pm me you payment method to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Snarley you'e going to like it. I put this same set on my 13RGU. Nothing to install . . . . except notice the instructions give torque in IN/lbs, not FT/lbs. I'd rather not explain how I know that :)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Snarley you'e going to like it. I put this same set on my 13RGU. Nothing to install . . . . except notice the instructions give torque in IN/lbs, not FT/lbs. I'd rather not explain how I know that :)
i had the same setup on my 11 rgu but didn't think to remove it before trading it in for my 20 rgs.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thanks Snarley53 pm coming
Hoping to be in montana this summer. plannin a multi week ride thru n.m.,ariz.nev utah,montana then over to the carolinas and eventually florida i'll pm you when i get close maybe we can hook up for a beer. if the bars are open that is.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hoping to be in montana this summer. plannin a multi week ride thru n.m.,ariz.nev utah,montana then over to the carolinas and eventually florida i'll pm you when i get close maybe we can hook up for a beer. if the bars are open that is.
Hell yes! I’d be glad to help you out in any way. Lot of great riding here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts