Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to get the backrest to go back farther? I have the mount on the very back setting and the backrest still pushes me forward in the seat. I got the Tallboy to set me back, then this just pushes me right back forward.

I took out the adjuster screw.

Only thing I can think to do is bend the posts on the backrest. Dont really wanna do that to a 200$ rest.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Bender had the same problem 6'3" with a tall boy I bought the Harley driver back rest and it put me to far forward again even on the last hole. So I was talking to the little lady wrench (yes I meant Wrench as in mechanic) she said to take the bracket under the seat and reverse it will point the seat even further back so I did and damned if it didn't work. Give it a try.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bender had the same problem 6'3" with a tall boy I bought the Harley driver back rest and it put me to far forward again even on the last hole. So I was talking to the little lady wrench (yes I meant Wrench as in mechanic) she said to take the bracket under the seat and reverse it will point the seat even further back so I did and damned if it didn't work. Give it a try.
Good idea !

So it doesn't have the brace on the front bolted in?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts