Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

I've had these on my bike for a little over a year. Just replaced with some Tribal ones. These are the long stem mirrors. Part #91909-03B & 91910-03B. They are in good shape other than a little bug splatter on the painted part. Mirrors are perfect. If your still running the stock "Short Stem" mirrors these will let you see past your shoulders.

Comes with lock nuts to mount, but they are ugly. You might want to pick up a set of acorn nuts

$45.00 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Will the bug splatter come off?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Dang Hull, where were you 3 months ago when I finally gave in and got new ones from the MOCO??? ;)
These are nice mirrors, and allow me to see around myself easily, while looking cool in black. Good luck with the sale.
Ian

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Will the bug splatter come off?
I'm sure it will. Put a wet rag on it a while and they come off same as your windshield. Or bug remover. I'll try and clean them up a little.

Dang Hull, where were you 3 months ago when I finally gave in and got new ones from the MOCO??? ;)
These are nice mirrors, and allow me to see around myself easily, while looking cool in black. Good luck with the sale.
Ian

I feel your pain Govdog. I waited quite a while before buying mine hoping I'd find a used set and finally gave up. Took a long time to find the tribal ones used also, but patience finally paid off.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I too gave in and bought the mirrors from the MOCO, and like you wish for something better looking. What mirrors did you go with?

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I too gave in and bought the mirrors from the MOCO, and like you wish for something better looking. What mirrors did you go with?
What's funny is these are probably one of the least expensive things I have added to my bike, but tried like hell to save a buck trying to find them used.

I picked up the MOCO "Tribal" collection mirrors in black. You can see them on the MOCO website. They are definetly cool looking and I like them.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I was going to pick up a set of those.... the dealer says they vibrate more than the short stem......????? Did you notice that?:confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
What's funny is these are probably one of the least expensive things I have added to my bike, but tried like hell to save a buck trying to find them used.

I picked up the MOCO "Tribal" collection mirrors in black. You can see them on the MOCO website. They are definetly cool looking and I like them.
Do the tribal mirrors come in the length of the extended ones?

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was going to pick up a set of those.... the dealer says they vibrate more than the short stem......????? Did you notice that?:confused:
Never experienced any vibration with them.

Do the tribal mirrors come in the length of the extended ones?
The actual mirror part is shorter in height but wider than the old ones. The stem on the tribal ones are a little shorter but overall stick out a little farther than the long stem because of the wider mirror. They come to the end of my grips.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I second the vibration thing. I have the chrome long stems and they don't chake any more that the stockers.

I think they don't come up for sale used too often because those who buy them, keep them. They were a great buy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
If they are still available, I'll take them, Not sure if Im going to like black mirrors but I will give it a try. Shoot me a paypal address and I will pay today.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Lets see em!

Post a pick of the new mirrors on your bike!
Pleeeeeeeease! :rolleyes:
I too have the long stem black mirrors. I like them a lot. It's nice to see more than just your shoulders.
The reason I got the black ones is cause I thought the chrome ones would stick out like a sore thumb.
I get a lotta positive feedback on them like, "You don't even know they're there.". :)

HSP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts