Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part # 69200722. This is for attaching heated seats, gear, gloves, GPS and other such accessories to a 2014-16 Harley Touring bike. Please check the HD website for any specifics not mentioned here or for a better understanding of operation and install. This part is new and only removed from the packaging for the picture. I know this will not fit a 2014 Road Glide so sorry for those of you who have one!:surprise:>:)

$20 shipped conus

Attachments

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Part # 69200722. This is for attaching heated seats, gear, gloves, GPS and other such accessories to a 2014-16 Harley Touring bike. Please check the HD website for any specifics not mentioned here or for a better understanding of operation and install. This part is new and only removed from the packaging for the picture. I know this will not fit a 2014 Road Glide so sorry for those of you who have one!:surprise:>:)

$20 shipped conus
So if @Nordic Berserker Bought a 2015 RG and put a 2013 Fairing and saddle bags on it, would that be a 2014? >:)

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that is a great question! This forum needs more thinkers like you. I'm on my phone so no emoji for you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts