Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Be sure to stop by the original factory on 37th & Highland. There are 2 beautiful photo ops for your bike on the sidewalk with a plaque on the sidewalk commemorating the original site.

Check out the lakefront.

Shoot me a PM if you can the day before you hit Milwaukee and I'll give you my number. I'll buy ya beer.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
If you have time, don't miss the Steel Toe Tour. You get to see how all the engines, except the V-Rod Revolution, are made. And the Tour Guide dude is worth it as well.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Be sure to stop by the original factory on 37th & Highland. There are 2 beautiful photo ops for your bike on the sidewalk with a plaque on the sidewalk commemorating the original site.

Check out the lakefront.

Shoot me a PM if you can the day before you hit Milwaukee and I'll give you my number. I'll buy ya beer.
I just about grew up in that neighborhood back in the early 80's My Grandparents had lived there since Grandpa came back from WWII, after he died I spent about every weekend there as a kid keeping Grandma company and helping her around the house. All those homes are gone now, Man its been a long time since I've been back there...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts