Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No date sticker when it was manufactured. I imagine it vinyl,most stock HD seats are.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately the pic didn't come out. There is a 15 in the middle with the arrow pointed at the 7.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Is Harley Davidson stamped in the right side of the seat? I'm looking for rider only Hammock. Whats the seating position? Like stock or moves you farther back away from the bars?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Is Harley Davidson stamped in the right side of the seat? I'm looking for rider only Hammock. Whats the seating position? Like stock or moves you farther back away from the bars?
I just got the Hammock seat. I feel like I am in the same position as the stock seat. There's just more cushioning around the back and towards the side of your ass when you sit down. I've only taken short rides so far but it feels great.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
FYI, I took my first long trip today using a Hammock seat. What an incredible difference! This seat is highly recommended. 400 miles and my ass didn't feel a thing. If you were on the fence about getting this seat, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes..most comfortable touring seat. Selling all my extra stuff.
Have a HD "low seat" a Lucky Dave's seat,and a MCC modified seat listed here as well.
All came off my 09 Roadglide.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes..most comfortable touring seat. Selling all my extra stuff.
Have a HD "low seat" a Lucky Dave's seat,and a MCC modified seat listed here as well.
All came off my 09 Roadglide.
Hammock is SOLD
Lucky Dave's seat is SOLD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts