Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 RGS and looking to install the HD hidden antenna. I have HDs instructions, which really shows how to do the install on a Street.Glide for the mounting. Has anyone done this install on a Rushmore Road Glide, if so, where did you mount the body of the antenna?

I know about the shorty antennas, hiding the whip antenna along the seat/frame, I do not want to go that route and the loss of reception etc. I have checked out videos on the web, but the ones I find are pre-Rushmore or street glides.

Thanks for any input

·
Registered
570 Posts
I mounted mine right on top of the radio. Once you pull the outer faring you will see a black metal piece that mounts to the top of the radio. Fits there perfectly. I will tell you the hidden antenna is a POS. Course my OEM antenna is a POS as well and according to my dealership there is nothing wrong with either antenna. Good Luck!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HD Hidden Antenna Install Question

I mounted mine right on top of the radio. Once you pull the outer faring you will see a black metal piece that mounts to the top of the radio. Fits there perfectly. I will tell you the hidden antenna is a POS. Course my OEM antenna is a POS as well and according to my dealership there is nothing wrong with either antenna. Good Luck!!!!!!
Thanks for the info, I know the black metal part you are talking about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts