Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Y'all. Merry Christmas to Ya. Santa brought me HD Lighted Turn Mirrors for my 12 RG Custom. Now I'm pretty handy with my bike when it comes to "bolt off, bolt on" instructions. However, I can't seem to figure out where these lighted mirrors connect. It says to connect them there my turn signals plug in. Does that mean I have to remove the front nose and find the connections in there somewhere? Thanks.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The plugs should be attached to the inner fairing with little metal clips. Just chase the wire up from the signal housing, it should be about a 10" pigtail.

·
Registered
353 Posts
They work as run and turns? More light the better

·
Registered
519 Posts
Love the extra lights...I installed a set about a year and a half ago.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hi Y'all. Merry Christmas to Ya. Santa brought me HD Lighted Turn Mirrors for my 12 RG Custom. Now I'm pretty handy with my bike when it comes to "bolt off, bolt on" instructions. However, I can't seem to figure out where these lighted mirrors connect. It says to connect them there my turn signals plug in. Does that mean I have to remove the front nose and find the connections in there somewhere? Thanks.
Yea

·
Registered
318 Posts
Do these lighted mirrors replace stock turn signals or are they in addition to the stock turn signals?
Just looked at the picture again and see both lights, so is there an extra plug in wiring harness or did you have to add one?
thanks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These are in addition to the stock front turn signal lights. They come with a Y harness to make the connections off the stock turn lights under the front fairing to the lighted mirrors.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Bobby, Tig, and Jax would be proud. Did you get a reaper patch as well?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts