Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
I want to ride down to one of these this year. Hopefully it lives up to my day dreams lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
If we can plan one out, I can get the OL to come home from work early so I can blast out and the kids don't burn the house down and dye the dog blue........don't ask

·
Registered
446 Posts
Season kicks off this Thursday. Looks to be good weather. See you down there. You buy the first round.
Wait?? Whut??? What is this thing you talk about? What time and is this EVERY Thursday? Give me an addy and I will try and find a reason to road trip..

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait?? Whut??? What is this thing you talk about? What time and is this EVERY Thursday? Give me an addy and I will try and find a reason to road trip..
Yup. Every Thursday. 5-9. Until the end of September sometime

·
Registered
446 Posts
So the one on Canal street??

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Stopped in at the Museum on Friday and Celebrated their 10th Anniversary.
There's an incredible amount of information and bikes!

Saw the Wall of Death exhibit. Those guys are brothers, and they're carrying on a great tradition.
Spoke with one of them after the last show. He said they pull a little over 2 Gs and ride at all the bike events across the country.

It was also the 70th Anniversary of the Panhead. At bike nite there were over 300 Panheads.
I've never seen that many pans in my life. There were some really nice scoots there, and a few were nicely dolled-up with old emblems and trinkets.
Really cool nostalgic character!

Food was good at the Garage, and parking lot was filled with

MOTORCYCLES!!!

edit: the bummer was that the steel toe tour was closed because they're starting up the '19 assembly lines...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had I known, I would've swung down. Too bad couldn't make it on Saturday for the motorcycle games. Those are always a blast.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does Iron Horse Hotel (next door/across the bridge) still do the after-party / bike night continuation party?
I believe so. Haven't gone over there though. Usually gotta be to work at 6 am Friday morning. I like my sleep as much as riding

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Only 60 miles away I do need to stop in there again some time. Normally only go there when someone form out of town is visiting and wants to go. Been there so many times it just not high on my list of things to do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts