Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anybody ordered a blacked out fairing skirt for a 2015-2017 Road Glide Special? I want to black out my front end and I want that piece black also. If you go to the HD Inspiration Gallery it looks like most of the bikes have that piece blacked out. They don't show a part number for it on the parts break down. Can't find it in the catalog either. My dealer service manager is researching it but has come up empty so far. I don't want to wait to have it powder coated. Help!!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Are you talking about the piece just under the fairing that covers the top of the forks? I ordered one and have it on my bike, but for the life of me, I can't remember the p/n.
And by the way, you can't powder coat that piece. It's ABS plastic. If I can find the p/n for mine I'll post it.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try p/n 57000411dh.

Lil Chief
Thanks for the reply Lil Chief. I put that into HD search on the web page but it doesn't recognize it. I will check with my dealer tomorrow. Thanks for checking for me.
Looks like Lil Chief is right. You won't find it on the HD site because it's an OEM part. Boardtracker has it.

SKIRT, FRNG, VIV BLK
Thanks Blazing Saddle. I will look into this in the morning. Will it work on my 17? And just curious why HD doesn't show it anywhere??

·
Registered
975 Posts
It should pop up once your dealer plugs that p/n in. That's how I ordered mine. Just make sure they confirm that's the correct p/n before they order it.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
927 Posts
Thanks Blazing Saddle. I will look into this in the morning. Will it work on my 17? And just curious why HD doesn't show it anywhere??

I don't believe any changes were made to configuration between 16s and 17s. You can't find that part on the HD website for the same reason you wouldn't find a stock windshield, a stock brake pedal, a stock shifter peg, etc. It's an OEM part. The HD website sells "upgrades". You purchase OEM parts by looking up part numbers, and then ordering through your parts guy at your dealership, through an online parts warehouse, or PC Pain who used to frequent this forum. Do a search for his name in this forum. You'll spend a few less bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts