Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a 2015 CVO street glide HD premium shock will fit my 2012 road glide custom? If so, what is the stock height for our customs, 12" or 13" ? Thanks

· Registered
8,503 Posts
I believe the HD Premium Hand Adjusted Shocks for the touring models are the same as the CVO models. With that being stated, the parts book shows part number: 54000091 for the Low-Ride shocks (which I believe are the 12") and part number: 54000008 for the Standard Height Premium shocks (which would be the 13" shock). These part numbers are for 2009 and up touring.

Sorry, I am not sure which shock comes standard on the CVO, but others on this site are much more informed than I.

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe the HD Premium Hand Adjusted Shocks for the touring models are the same as the CVO models. With that being stated, the parts book shows part number: 54000091 for the Low-Ride shocks (which I believe are the 12") and part number: 54000008 for the Standard Height Premium shocks (which would be the 13" shock). These part numbers are for 2009 and up touring.

Sorry, I am not sure which shock comes standard on the CVO, but others on this site are much more informed than I.
I appreciate your informed reply. I think your right on the info, I just needed a second view point.

· Registered
492 Posts
Those bikes should have the 12" shocks on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.