Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
This IS the software you will need to use with your SEPST. You will need to break the seal on the box that has your VCI inside so you can enter the serial number on the back of it to get the download and install the software. There is NO software supplied with your VCI unit.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response, I have another question about the SEPST. Does it normally come with opperating instructions? After I had my bike tuned the dealer gave me the VCI unit only nothing else.
Thanks.

·
Registered
330 Posts
No, there is no instructions or software provided with the VCI. YOu need to purchase the attachment cables and the training DVD separately.
I have just reviewed the DVD and the 'tips' inside the tuning software. I am a computer geek but this is going to be a bit of a steep learning curve...

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
No, there is no instructions or software provided with the VCI. YOu need to purchase the attachment cables and the training DVD separately.
I have just reviewed the DVD and the 'tips' inside the tuning software. I am a computer geek but this is going to be a bit of a steep learning curve...
Exactly why I never bothered to get into HP Tuners for my trucks. I just don't have time.

You really have to be dedicated to learn how to use this software. One wrong number in the wrong spot and you'll break something real quick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts