Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a HD "reach" seat, PN 52544-05A that I bought and used for 4 hours and took off. This seat is great for short folks like myself. However, I have a lower compressed disc and the padding on this seat in the but is just not enough for my back. I bought it for my 07 Road Glide but it fits other bikes as well. Check the HD site to make sure it will work for your machine. Asking $200.00 SHIPPED in the original box in the US.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TINMAN1, yes I still have the seat. Yes, the seat did give me a longer firmer stance with the ground. It does that by putting you a little forward, less padding, and it is not as "wide" which doesn't spread your legs as far apart. I am 5' 9" with just a 28-29 inseam. The seat really did help, but my but and back needs a little more padding, but I have a compressed lower disc that causes my problems. I felt like it gave me a good inch more leg length as far as ground contact goes. At this time I am still using the stock factory seat. Seats are like windshields though....cost money and require trial and error. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts