Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the HD trip planning site go away? I had it bookmarked and it returns 'not a web site'. Logged into the HD website and searched for it, with no ride planner results. I'm hoping they didn't kill it, had some rides planned/mapped that I can't seem to find.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Funny you mention it, as I have been trying for 3 days to sign into my account.
I've got more than a dozen rides "saved" but can't access them.

Tried again this morning, I can open the ride planner, plot out a nice lunch ride, but when you try to save it…..no fuking way!!

So there is no way to download the ride onto your computer without saving the ride. As Far As I know

Only took me 3 1/2 yrs to learn how to use the Ride Planner.....LOL
Hate to start a new learning curve:grin:

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SNIP

So there is no way to download the ride onto your computer without saving the ride. As Far As I know

I've only been able to download a saved ride.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Funny you mention it, as I have been trying for 3 days to sign into my account.
I've got more than a dozen rides "saved" but can't access them.

Tried again this morning, I can open the ride planner, plot out a nice lunch ride, but when you try to save it…..no fuking way!!

The latest release seems to be buggy also. After editing the route a while, I can't delete way points. I found I can if I sign out and sign back in. Weird.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I've only been able to download a saved ride.
You do not have to save a route to download, but saving is a wise thing to do in case you decide to change the route later.

The download icon is in the lower menu bar. look for this:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You do not have to save a route to download, but saving is a wise thing to do in case you decide to change the route later.

The download icon is in the lower menu bar. look for this:
Thats funny because it will not let me download a ride without saving it first, how crazy is that?
(Maybe I'll try again to just download now that it seems to be working correctly)

BUT

I tried again this morning, and went right into my account with all my saved rides.
My password is saved in my laptop by windows, so it wasn't like I was typing the wrong password in
Go figure????

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Fuking Harley site must be having a sumping issue, as I can't sign into the Ride Planner..... AGAIN!!!

I would call the customer service hotline tomorrow morning, but Iam sure they will tell me its the first time they have every heard of issues <smfh>

·
Registered
327 Posts
Thats funny because it will not let me download a ride without saving it first, how crazy is that?
(Maybe I'll try again to just download now that it seems to be working correctly)

BUT

I tried again this morning, and went right into my account with all my saved rides.
My password is saved in my laptop by windows, so it wasn't like I was typing the wrong password in
Go figure????
I stand corrected. It does make you save it before downloading. It has the download icon when creating a ride, but when clicked, requires the user to save the ride first. I have no problem with that concept, as I save, modify, and re-use rides all the time.

But I moved away from H-D Ride Planner a long time ago...now use MyRouteapp.com.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I stand corrected. It does make you save it before downloading. It has the download icon when creating a ride, but when clicked, requires the user to save the ride first. I have no problem with that concept, as I save, modify, and re-use rides all the time.

But I moved away from H-D Ride Planner a long time ago...now use MyRouteapp.com.
I know there are better gps route planners, but Iam an old fuck and computer literate. It took me a long time to figure out the HD ride planner and can easily plan a day trip for lunch of approx 200-250 miles. I hate to think of going thru that process again.....LOL I need an 8yr old grandkid to help, anybody got one to rent out? :grin::grin:

Guess I'll try to sign in this morning for chuckles

1 - 12 of 12 Posts