Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the HD Roadglide headlight vivid black bezel

Man does it look sharp

Harley should’ve already had this headlight bezel mounted on all the new Roadglide Special’s in my opinion

A great mod and at a reasonable price

Does anybody on this forum have this headlight bezel but in chrome?

I’d just be curious to see what it looks like

Swomack

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Just installed the HD Roadglide headlight vivid black bezel

Man does it look sharp

Harley should’ve already had this headlight bezel mounted on all the new Roadglide Special’s in my opinion

A great mod and at a reasonable price

Does anybody on this forum have this headlight bezel but in chrome?

I’d just be curious to see what it looks like

Swomack

Looks awsome

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Man i am really digging your glide Swo, it looks killer love the blacked out primary cover thinking of having mine powdercoated. Bike looks awesome, nice headlight mod, wanted to change my bezel on my 2011 but don't know to what, i not feeling the mean mug, maybe have mine painted gloss don't know.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Looks great!! I wonder if they have it in denim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man i am really digging your glide Swo, it looks killer love the blacked out primary cover thinking of having mine powdercoated. Bike looks awesome, nice headlight mod, wanted to change my bezel on my 2011 but don't know to what, i not feeling the mean mug, maybe have mine painted gloss don't know.
Wow

Thanks Brother

This sled is part of my soul

Looks great!! I wonder if they have it in denim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I saw a guy who had the black denim with gloss black parts

It looked killer

You could always go for a simular look

Swomack

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Brother Swo I like that a lot, it should be standard on the new sharks. Definitely takes away the Bender resemblance and gives it a real stern Road Glide look. Bike is looking killer

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brother Swo I like that a lot, it should be standard on the new sharks. Definitely takes away the Bender resemblance and gives it a real stern Road Glide look. Bike is looking killer
I agree NB

And thanks for your remark

Swomack

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Man i am really digging your glide Swo, it looks killer love the blacked out primary cover thinking of having mine powdercoated. .
I have the gloss black primary from my 2013 that i'm not using. I changed it out for the narrow. $100 plus shipping.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Greetings all...

Here's some pics of the chrome unit, like it a lot.

If I compare the look of my bike with or without, to me, there's no question it looks better with the bezel.

Looking at Swomack's ride, the black on black is more subtle, and again awesome looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Greetings all...

Here's some pics of the chrome unit, like it a lot.

If I compare the look of my bike with or without, to me, there's no question it looks better with the bezel.

Looking at Swomack's ride, the black on black is more subtle, and again awesome looking.
Great looking sled man

That chromed out bezel looks great on your chromed out bike

That's what I wanted to see

Thanks for posting your pictures

Swomack

1 - 20 of 43 Posts