Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up some takeoff bags from a CVO street glide and I'm trying to figure out what these rectangular holes on the inner wall are for? They are back towards where the rear connecting pin is and both bags have them. No I don't have a pic I can post until I get home at 10p CST tonight.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could it be where the wiring for accessories in the bag passes thru?
I talked to peewee and he said yes but wasn't sure if they can be covered up save through body work. Is there another option other than that or adding the speaker lids?

·
Registered
516 Posts
I talked to peewee and he said yes but wasn't sure if they can be covered up save through body work. Is there another option other than that or adding the speaker lids?

Here's the parts diagram for the CVO Street Glide Bags.... Should be the same if they came off a Roadglide CVO...... 103$ for that square connector.... Ouch...

Damn link didn't work, guess they don't want you linking to the parts fische.... Here's a screen shot

Attachments

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Make a plastic plate and bolt it over the hole with carriage bolts. If you wanted to be fancy, make a gasket out of an old inner tube to make the plate a little more water proof.

Don't over think it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts