Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference between these 2? The Super Tuner is 459 and the SE Performance tuner is $249. I'm planning add ons for a 2013 RG ultra with 255s and 2/1 exhaust. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
What is the difference between these 2? The Super Tuner is 459 and the SE Performance tuner is $249. I'm planning add ons for a 2013 RG ultra with 255s and 2/1 exhaust. Thanks
the street tuner only allows you to download and flash maps generated by HD, same crap as a stage 1 download from a dealer. Do not waste your $ on this device! The SEPST is a full blown tuning device that gives you full (well as full as full can get with SE products) access to your ECM to modify maps and flash to your ECM.

There are other products out there that do this as well, some better, some worse. Some of the more popular ones are the TTS and Power Vision.

Ultimately if you're going to have your biked tuned by someone, then you should ask them what they want to tune your bike with and go with that. If you're going to "tune" it yourself, the TTS or Power Vision are the way to go. They both provide DIY tuning methods.

If you don't want to "tinker" once everything is set, then I wouldn't spend the $ on the full tuners like this. Call Jamie @ Fuel Moto, order a Micro Tuner or PCV, tell him what build you have and he'll preload a map for you on the device when he sends it to you. From there you simply plug it in, and ride. If you change something up later, call FM back and tell them what you changed, and they'll send another map to your via email for your device.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts