Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's where you get an excellent deal on a TallBoy. Take this off of my garage wall. :smile:

This seat was on my 2012 RGU before I traded. I haven't used it in a few years, but it's in excellent shape. No rips, wrinkles or tears.

This is a very comfortable seat. It's been modified by MCC with a memory foam mod. I can't recall the name of the mod for sure, but I think they called it the Double Decker at the time. They also added HEAT, both front and rear. There is a catch to this last part. When I traded my '12 RGU, I was on a road trip, so the 'bike' side of the wiring stayed with that bike. It's just two plugs that connect the front and rear heating elements to a power source. The switches that actually control the heat are on the sides of the seat. Shouldn't be too hard to find and wire in. See pics for more info on that.

I'd take $175 for this seat, shipped to you in the lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
How much did the seat mods push you forward and up from the original Tall Boy seat?

Im very interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much did the seat mods push you forward and up from the original Tall Boy seat?

Im very interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The mods really didn't change the riding position from the original TB at all. I was insistent about that. That's why I bought the TB seat to begin with because I wanted to be further back, so they maintained that position. The mods were really more about making sure the passenger part was as comfortable as possible to get the wife jazzed about riding.

-J

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Damn, that was a great deal there! Nice...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts