Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that has this installed, can you tell me after connecting Bluetooth the first time does your phone connect automatically every time after that.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
I tried the BlueTooth on mine by pairing my Zumo 660. It paired every time, but for some reason the older version of bluetooth on the 660 didn't want to play well. The sound quality wasn't as good as I had hoped.

I'm assuming you are using your phone for music? If so, I recommend an iPod. The USB to an iPod plays flawlessly, displays the song, and charges the iPod. Or if you want to go cheap, a thumb drive works well too.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I have the Aquatic Av and am very pleased with it, about same price as the Jensen and is also waterproof. It has a watertight internal tray for phone, ipod,or thumb drive. Just an alternative to look at if you haven't already purchased the Jensen

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
I have the Aquatic Av and am very pleased with it, about same price as the Jensen and is also waterproof. It has a watertight internal tray for phone, ipod,or thumb drive. Just an alternative to look at if you haven't already purchased the Jensen

I almost bought the Aquatics AV, but found out that it only had 2 channel output. Since I have a 4 speaker system the HD1BT fit my needs with front and rear, in my case upper and lower RCA outputs, to my J&M amp. It'll rip your face off at 1/2 volume :surprise:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have looking at both, but the Jensen will match all my gauges being they are all red.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts