Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greeting Shark friends! Its been a while since my last post due to kids and what not but anyway, I'm having issues with my HDPDPLUS which is an on going saga with a two year history of intermittent control issues which is now the norm. I've worked with Mark at ONTMT in the past to replace my unit and upload a software patch which fixed my issues for a few months. I was wondering if anyone else is have or had similar issues where you can hear your music if you start your shuffle from your iPhone or iTouch but have no ability to skip or search from your head unit or controls? Also wondering if there are any update past Version 1.3.8? I’ve reach out to ONMT but they have not responded to my cry for help.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Had the same issue. I bought mine from Iron Cross, so once I couldn't get a reply from OTMT I called Iron Cross. No questions asked and they sent me a new cable. I am also currently working on a hack to plug the HDPD into the HK radio without using that giant adapter harness that comes with the HDPD. Already got the new pins crimped, just waiting on a lock for the deutch connector.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I had a problem with volume but was a cable that connected directly to the iPod. Used the second cable it came with bc I ordered the saddle bag kit and all worked. Have had this set up well over a year and had no problems.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Just installed mine and when the bike is not running I can hear white noise. Esp when I switch songs. Any ideas? Sorry for the hijack

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Did you connect power per the instructions or are you pulling from somewhere else? Where you pull power can make a difference.

·
Registered
639 Posts
While I had my fairing off changing my bars AGAIN (long story), I replaced the cable running to the IPOD with the one Iron Cross sent me under warranty. I also modified the HDPD to plug into the HD harness and eliminate the bulky harness that the HDPD comes with. IPOD works fine now and I have no audio interference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts