Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a couple of motors built by Head Quarters with outstanding performance and reliability. Much better than the MoCo and cheaper too! They are very knowledgeable and more than willing to answer questions.

My '04 Standard (with a 103") was dynoed at 108HP and 128 ft/lb. LOVED that bike!

I haven't had a chance to get my current bike done but am hoping to in the next couple of months. I'd be very surprised if it's less than 105HP and 120ft/lb.

Check out what they have to offer at: head-quarters.com.

Stephen

·
Registered
569 Posts
nice

I've had a couple of motors built by Head Quarters with outstanding performance and reliability. Much better than the MoCo and cheaper too! They are very knowledgeable and more than willing to answer questions.

My '04 Standard (with a 103") was dynoed at 108HP and 128 ft/lb. LOVED that bike!

I haven't had a chance to get my current bike done but am hoping to in the next couple of months. I'd be very surprised if it's less than 105HP and 120ft/lb.

Check out what they have to offer at: head-quarters.com.

Stephen
Prices are nice and i have heard good stuff about their parts. i like what i saw on the site. The 107 kit looks really interesting. Wonder how it compares to the Fuel moto kit any ideas?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea how they'd compare. All I know is I'd go with HQ but that's based strictly on personal preference.

Stephen

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In my opinion they'll give you the best bang for your buck. Doug Coffey (the owner) and Head Quarters are know throughout the industry and are not some recent start-up or shoddy operation. They offer proven quality and performance.

I don't remember if it was on the HQ site or someplace else but they showed pictures of the cylinders of one of their 120" builds with 50,000 miles (if I remember right) on it. You could still see the cross hatching on the cylinder walls. I think this speaks to the meticulous manner in which they assemble their builds. Everything fits the way it should.

Stephen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts