Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My mechanic told me I needed headwork and a good 2-1 pipe to go with the cams I put in a year ago. He had never heard of a Dragula. After the headwork and the pipe he thought there was something wron with his dyno.Sert, heavy breather, Zippers 575 cams, cometic gaskets. Now this is how a 103 is supposed to run. Instant hard smooth pull. Fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
AWESOME !!!!! Your pic is upside down !!! hahaha

·
Registered
400 Posts
Awesome numbers. Bet that one is fun to hold onto! I'm pretty sure your mechanic will remember Dragula after that run.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
good numbers and curve

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Very nice buddy... How did you guys like the pipe
That 575 zippers makes great power with good head work and compression......

My mechanic told me I needed headwork and a good 2-1 pipe to go with the cams I put in a year ago. He had never heard of a Dragula. After the headwork and the pipe he thought there was something wron with his dyno.Sert, heavy breather, Zippers 575 cams, cometic gaskets. Now this is how a 103 is supposed to run. Instant hard smooth pull. Fun.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What kind of headwork did you have done and who did them? Nice results.
Increased valve size, port and polish. Any other technical jargon was over my head. The mechanic works for Sun Harley in Denver. Talking to him is like talking to Frank Drago, because you are so impressed with their knowledge and enthusiasm. He has some older gentleman who builds heads for most of the Harley dealers in Denver. I guess he won,t be doing it much longer. After he completed my work he called me and said "nice find on that pipe". He want's to talk to Frank about buying his product to use on future builds. He was very impressed with the fit, finish, performance and availability of a ghost pipe. I highly recomend Wayne Anderson at Sun Harley for any motor work in the Denver area.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Thank you for the nice words.
FD.

UOTE=miker717;425692]Increased valve size, port and polish. Any other technical jargon was over my head. The mechanic works for Sun Harley in Denver. Talking to him is like talking to Frank Drago, because you are so impressed with their knowledge and enthusiasm. He has some older gentleman who builds heads for most of the Harley dealers in Denver. I guess he won,t be doing it much longer. After he completed my work he called me and said "nice find on that pipe". He want's to talk to Frank about buying his product to use on future builds. He was very impressed with the fit, finish, performance and availability of a ghost pipe. I highly recomend Wayne Anderson at Sun Harley for any motor work in the Denver area.[/QUOTE]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts