Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inna hour , annual sabbitical to the Smokies ..

Sposed to meet up with CtMedic and his crew

They rode down yesterday , havent herd from them , called him and left a message yesterday , and just sent an email ..

JtB

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Hope you have fun, have a safe trip.

·
Super Moderator
10,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
made it in OK . no issues , CTMedic called and said the traffic was bumper to bumper from Seveirville in ( 15 miles ) , man just as bad as summer traffic ..

Last seven miles took an hour ..

Didnt hook with them yet

One week , no plans , cant get any better ..

JtB

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
made it in OK . no issues , CTMedic called and said the traffic was bumper to bumper from Seveirville in ( 15 miles ) , man just as bad as summer traffic ..

Didnt hook with them yet

JtB
If your still there next saturday holler at me. We should be rolling in that afternoon sometime.

·
Registered
91 Posts

Didnt hook with them yet

JtB
Met Jack and his lovely wife this afternoon. Its really nice to meet those in our little extended family of sharks. I'm thinking Monday will be another great day of riding!!! Wish I could stay here for the rest of my life.... Well maybe in a couple of years.

Frank

·
Registered
323 Posts
Jack or ctmedic let me know where you want to meet, want to bring the Flag to Florida for Biketoberfest if the time line works out. If not then just to Florida for some great Central Florida riding weather:). Sure wish I was up in that area love the mountains.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts