Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally have been able to lock down a long weekend to make a road trip. The wife, who normally turns up her nose at riding with me, has decided to go. Reminding how many miles I spend hauling horses and hours coaching her must have worked. Leaving DFW on 9/6 and coming back on 9/9. Going to just start picking roads from motorcycleroads.com for the trip to Lake of the Ozarks and do the same coming back. I have so many points from all the night spent out of town that our lodging is covered. Even though I will have nightly destinations routes to get there are subject to change on the fly. Any suggestions from those familiar with SE OK, NW AR and Southern MO would be appreciated. Thanks :D:D

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Lots of good roads in south MO and ARK. If you come across ARK.16 to 7 north 62 east in ark. is nice 76 west of Branson getoff of it before silverdollar city and get back on it east of Branson 5 north to lake is good.For the most part east west in southern missouri.Any roads in ARK. or good and lower third of MO.95 17north is a good ride good luck ride safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts