Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving LA (Louisville Area) sunday. First stop will be Birmingham Al, mon morning heading for somewhere inthe area of Mobile or more likely Biloxi, then tues going to New Orleans for 3 nights, then 2 nights in Memphis. Anyone in any of these areas want to get together for a drink let me know.
On tues we will be going to The Shed BBQ in oceansprings ms. Wed we are going to Bayou Black for an airboat ride. Sat gonna hit Rendezvous bbq in memphis. For the most part the rest of the trip is wide open.

·
Registered
510 Posts
+1 on Memphis BBQ Company. Rendezvous is seriously overrated!

·
Registered
416 Posts
If you gonna be in Bayou Black Marina, I live about 15 miles from there... Be glad to take you for a ride around Cajun Country. Get a few buds together and make a afternoon out of it...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you gonna be in Bayou Black Marina, I live about 15 miles from there... Be glad to take you for a ride around Cajun Country. Get a few buds together and make a afternoon out of it...
That would be great, count me in. Only problem is e are gonna be there at 9 am probably be done on the air boat around noon. Ill pm you my info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts