Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heading to lakin ks sat Sept 7th.

I'm heading up to lakin Kansas from altus ok for a wedding. Figure if anyone is somewhere in between here and there could meet up and cruise. Bout a 5 1/2 ride one way 326 miles per mapquest.

Heading up early so I have time to stop in at garden city to visit my brother's resting place and have a beer with him (it's a tradition he made me swear to.) Hitting the wedding at 2 then cruising back home. Looking forward to meeting some of you sharkies/tankers someday.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry just realized I had the dates backwards. On Sept 7 I'll be riding up that sat morning. Checking the route plan it looks like I could be getting to liberal between 1030 and 11 depending on road conditions and driving speed.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good to me. Been a long time since I've ridden that far north, most of my rides are East, South and some North East From what I remember it should be a beautiful cruise. Looking forward to getting to have that much saddle time, about 700 miles in one day.

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
it will def. be a full day for you then. not sure how the roads south of liberal your way is but from liberal and on north they are pretty flat and straight. About garden city you will get a few more "hills" in your ride. other than that you can park your bike in neutral pretty much at every stop :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts