Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In about 5 hrs we are heading out to the Great Smoky Mountains. Can't wait! Wife and I have been together for 14 yrs and this will be the first time we have been gone more than a couple days (gonna be there all week). Gonna do all the usual rides like the dragon while we are down there. So if anyone is down there and sees a sexy momma with a PINK glitter helmet on the back of a black RG its a pretty good chance it will be us. Will let you all know how it went when we get back and hopefully can share some pics.

·
Registered
376 Posts
It never happened unless there are pictures so be safe and don't be camera shy

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ride Safe and Enjoy! We will be leaving in 4 days from the Milwaukee area for the Smoky's also. Been together with my better half for 15 years. I can't make this up - I just bought her the pink Bell 500 Heart Breaker helmet. Is this the one she is wearing also? Have a great trip!!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ride Safe and Enjoy! We will be leaving in 4 days from the Milwaukee area for the Smoky's also. Been together with my better half for 15 years. I can't make this up - I just bought her the pink Bell 500 Heart Breaker helmet. Is this the one she is wearing also? Have a great trip!!!!
No she is sporting the Filmer V2 in glitter pink. This place is crazy with twisties!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
No she is sporting the Filmer V2 in glitter pink. This place is crazy with twisties!!!
Oh yeah that is a nice helmet. How has the weather been for you guys? Hopefully you are having a blast!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Very nice. Heading out first thing in the morning. That is if the wife can get me her things to pack. Looks like it's going to be a hot one for us tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your trip and ride safe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts