Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Painted Bezel

There was a person on here or Ebay that was selling Bezels that were painted to match the silver stripe on the mid 2000 bikes. Anyone know if these are still out there?

·
Registered
526 Posts
I removed my bezel to get painted, and the two retaining clips on the top broke. Anyone deal with this and make it work?
I don't know of any way to fix them, but a replacement bezel from Ronnie's Harley Davidson is only $7.00, of course I think they charge like 10 bucks shipping no matter what.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=hdmc&a=746&b=42&c=0&d=-WINDSHIELDW/-FAIRING-AND-HEADLIGHT-ASSEMBLY

Link didn't work of course. Click OEM Parts finder, put in year, select model scroll down to "Windshield Fairing Headlight Assembly"

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I had Mike paint mine in Merlot Sunglo. Top notch excellent job and turn around time. When it warms up I need to drill and put a small screw to make sure it don't pop off during the ride or by some unknown hand.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Big difference! That looks great...

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I don't know of any way to fix them, but a replacement bezel from Ronnie's Harley Davidson is only $7.00, of course I think they charge like 10 bucks shipping no matter what.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/ronnies/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=hdmc&a=746&b=42&c=0&d=-WINDSHIELDW/-FAIRING-AND-HEADLIGHT-ASSEMBLY

Link didn't work of course. Click OEM Parts finder, put in year, select model scroll down to "Windshield Fairing Headlight Assembly"
or you can just get it from your local dealer for a hair over $8.00. on something that small, why pay postage?

to the op, the bezel looks great. i had an idea to get mine painted about 6 months ago (when i bought the cvo, the stock one is already colormatched if you have black denim :D) thought i had a great and original idea. hah, guess i thought wrong :D

whats that saying, 'great minds think alike' or is it 'simple minds seldom differ'?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts