Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 rg,

i purchased from HD the rg headlight cover. it looks old school and is a rounded plastic type cover for the headlights. rounds out the aerodynamics if you will. comes with no instructions but was sold that it fits. HD will not assit with instructions. it only has four tabs looks easy but the bike fairing uses those tab slots for the headlight bezel. the fairing the bezel are listed as the same part for years and years. suposedly its the same and should easily fit. i want to just start pushing it in. but i fear damaging it and its just not obvious.

any assistance would be great

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok cool

the fairing for the 09 is the same model number as the one on the 13? headlight bezel as well, so i dont quite understand

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have an 09 Fugly and recently installed a set of Chinese daymakers. It came with a bezel but I decided I prefer the look of the goldfish bowl (the clear plastic cover you're referring to) installed without the bezel. I don't see how it's physically possible to have the bezel and goldfish bowl lens installed simultaneously since they both use the same 4 tabs.

The goldfish bowl also provides protection for the Chinese daymakers which I like since I'm not sure how well they would withstand a stone impact. I'm happy with the look and function. Recommend you give it a shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts