Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '07 FLTR with the Clear plastic housing over the headlights. If I remove it, can I just leave it off? Or do I need to modify the bezel or get a new bezel for the Headlight?

Thanks for the input

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Pop it off leave it off , who cares, light spreads, looks odd, have rode thru nasty with it off ` no ills as long as it drains in between, $100 , some put a screen on em

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
I have an '07 FLTR with the Clear plastic housing over the headlights. If I remove it, can I just leave it off? Or do I need to modify the bezel or get a new bezel for the Headlight?

Thanks for the input
It will look unfinished. See if someone here has an extra 2010 up housing asmb. and just replace the whole thing, including bezel.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the info guys. Popped it off This morning after work and cleaned the housing up, looks better than with the dull lens in place. The headlights are also much brighter now...Thanks Again!

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
The ebay link someone posted that showed the bezel for $25 is the same one you can get from your local dealer for about $10. Yes you can run it without the bubble

1 - 14 of 14 Posts