Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a few things that I need to sell. All parts fit the current touring models 09-UP, but may also fit earlier years. I posting prices that I feel are fair. None of the prices include shipping. All parts are in very good to like new condition.

103" Touring heads SOLD

$75 Stock rocker arms GONE

Stock silver gauge set SOLD

$150 12" rear air shocks.

$150 Quick Detachable Passenger backrest with smooth pad SOLD

$400 Rinehart Extreme 2-1 Exhaust with the 4" muffler. ON EBAY

High Rez pictures available upon request and there are more photos further down the thread since I could not post them all up in this frame. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Yup,.. need to post up some pics or Ill take it down.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Thank you sir!! pics always helps you sell things faster :)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunately not your bike. That is a bitchen ride. Sorry to see it didn't go for you. Considering the money I have sunk into my ride, yours was a bargain. I guess that you just need to find the right guy. Hmmmm, maybe that Dragonslayer guy from a couple of seasons of SURVIVOR.........

·
Registered
349 Posts
i have a 2012 RGC will the pipe fit? i know some pipes dont fit on different year bikes....

·
Registered
781 Posts
If the rhinehart is in good shape, will you take an offer? What size sensors are on it. 09's have 18 mm and 10's and up have 12's.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm always open to offers. It has both bungs in the stock locations and includes plugs for each so that you can use the bungs for your year bike. I also have a set of new exhaust gaskets to go with it. PM me with any offers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts